M-LOK Grip Enhancement Panel
The M-LOK Grip Enhancement Panel increases weapon control and allows the operator to maintain a positive grip in all conditions.
The M-LOK Grip Enhancement Tape does not impact the circumference of the gripping area, all while providing a gripping surface that is superior to most rail panels on the market. Less heat is trapped underneath the hand guard as well.
Delivered in a pack of seven and panels can be cut to user-specific lengths or configurations.
Designed to be compatible with all hand guards that meet the exact dimensions and tolerances outlined in the Magpul M-LOK TDP.
- Operating temperature range: -40 degrees F to 175 Degrees F
- Adheres to metal, plastics, and composites
- Designed with the M-LOK TDP for a perfect fit
- Mineral texture for aggressive handling in all conditions
- User configurable to different lengths
- Ability to paint over panels without loss of traction
- Pack of seven
- Made in USA with US materials
Please follow these steps for proper installation.
- De-grease application surface with acetone. Avoid touching this surface with bare hands to prevent contamination from body oils. Use powder-less disposable gloves if possible.
- Plan layout and cut to desired lengths.
- (Optional but recommended) Heat hand guard surface with heat gun or hairdryer until warm to the touch.
- Remove adhesive backing and apply panel.
- Press firmly throughout panel from one end to the other to ensure adhesive bonds.
- (Optional but recommended) Wrap panel surfaces tightly and allow adhesive to cure for 24 to 48 hours at room temperature.
Rail and Weapon light not included.